Tuesday, April 14, 2009

About Me

Most of you probably have no idea who I am or what I'm like. I'm not a hardcore fan. In fact, I only bought Burnout Paradise a few months ago. I was contemplating the purchase of a driving game, and simply decided on Burnout Paradise after many months of research. It seemed the obvious choice, what with all the recent updates (The bikes pack had been released for a couple of months then). The competitors, Need for Speed and Midnight Club didn't appeal to me as much.

So, after a few months of ownership, I am now only at 50% of the game. I am now 27 or so wins from my Burnout License, and then from there can move on to the challenging task of achieving an Elite License. Yes, I'm not experienced in the ways of Burnout, but I research a lot and find out things. A few months of gaming and I'm only at 50%? Yes, but I have numerous other duties to perform.

Most of my time is spent on Freeburn. The rest is spent on upgrading my license. I have so little time to play that after all these months I have only put in a total of 25+ hours offline.

I use a PlayStation 3. Not that I have anything against the Xbox 360, its just that I had it. So I bought the game in a PS3 format.

I play online on the weekend, but I'm in a different timezone to most of the world's population which causes some difficulties. My gamer ID is ecyrblim if you want to know.

I hope this answers some of your questions about me, and I hope to see you online!

No comments:

Post a Comment