Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hints...?

Check out this new post on the Criterion Games site:


Hey Island Pete here again, calling in from the crane cab looking over Paradise Keys Bridge.

Man it's a great view from up here. You can see all the way to Deeses Donuts.. man that makes me hungry.

We're lowering the final section onto the bridge today, 20 tons of concrete hanging from a few inches of steel cable. I love my job; hard hats, power tools and hard graft. Woah, steady with the grip Hudson!

That was close... we've had some tough times this last week, darn punks been breaking though the toll booth and causing chaos around Perren's Point in their damn Hot Rods. I've put in so many calls to the PCPD, they are now on speed dial.

Those punks won't know what's hit them though, I've heard the boys in blue are getting some outside help. Reinforcements from outta town, top of the crop forces being flown in. Oh yeah.

That'll teach ‘em. I need to get this construction finished, lots of eager people looking to book their vacation. Suits putting pressure on me...

Gotta go, until those cops arrive I need to try and sort this mess out myself.

Hey, careful on crane 5.. keep it level...Darn it.. Island Pete out.



What do you think of that? It obviously points towards the upcoming release of Big Surf Island and Cops and Robbers Packs being completed now. Hopefully they should be released in a few weeks or so. A Twitter post has said that the latest Crash TV will include details on this. I will post the video as soon as it is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment